26.4.10

Forever And A Day

Forever and always. That's what we hear in fairytales.. stories.. promises.
Well.. it's not true!

Every moment, every relationship, has a specific time. Yes, it's true. Some relationship can last forever, until both die but others, no matter the promises, don't happen that way. They eventually end because of distance, growing up of each part or some other kind of problem. We don't like that. We try to deny but it just happens.


I like to think that some of the relationships I have now, today, will be forever. I imagine myself in the future with that people having the same, or more, ammount of fun. Yes, I like to dream. But don't we all? I think we do. But even with all the dreams I know that can't happen with everybody. Some relationships don't evolve. They stay the same or start walking backwards until there's nothing left to save. I'm dealing with some of those now. I'm learning how to walk through them, how to solve everything.

If it's worth the time? I don't know.. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But that's the way I am. I try. Not once or twice.. always more (if the relationship is special to me only off course). I might get hurt like I've never been before, but I don't give up.

So, enjoy the day. Enjoy the moment. Nothing last forever.
What you have it's only forever until that day..

No comments:

Post a Comment