31.5.10

Poker Face

One day...
He: Hey! I have something to show you.
She: Okay.
He: Look! Do you like it?
She: Cool! But it's very similar to the previous.
He: C'mon, you have been saying that for the past two weeks.
She: So? You wanted my opinion didn't you? If you don't like it, don't ask!
[Later...]

He: What's wrong with you? Is there something going on that I don't know?
She: Nope. Why?
He: You seem different. Agressive... Are you mad at me?
She: No. There's nothing wrong. I'm fine. Tired, but fine.
He: Is that all? For real?
She: Yes, that's all. Just tired. (and shows him a nice smile)


He looks into her eyes for some seconds and end the conversation with, "Yeah, I believe you're telling the truth. I can see it in your eyes".

Sharbat Gula, Capa da National Geographic

She freezes. Starts thinking. Is she that good lying? At hiding her emotions?

She keeps thinking. Becoming almost obsessive about that. Maybe the problem is on the person who tries to read her. Or is she really good at hiding what she feels without even knowing?

No comments:

Post a Comment