13.6.10

Do You Only Wanna Dance?

Who likes dance? Who sees "So You Think You Can Dance"?
Yes, I confess I'm addicted to it. The first whole season I saw was only the fifth but I'm already working on getting the previous because from them I only saw some clips on Youtube.

Anyway.. did you saw the opening routine for season 7? With the new dancers and 12 All-Stars (dancers from previous seasons)? I was like.. WOW!!! I think I would go crazy if I ever had the chance to see the show alive. Really. Not kidding.

I love to see them dancing. Who I want to meet? Ohh.. I wouldn't mind to meet Travis Wall (who's also a coreographer now! YEY!), Pasha, Anya, Lauren, Courtney, Twitch, Mark, Kathryn, Legacy, Jakob, Jeanine, Phillip, Kupono, Kayla, Randi, Evan, Brandon, Jeanette, Jason, Ade, Chelsie Hightower, Benji and Lacey Schwimmer, Ellenore, Neil and Danny (and the dancers of this season 7, give me a few weeks and I'll tell you already who I want to meet).
Uhh I can't forget the coreographers/judges either. Nigel Lythgoe, Mary Murphy, Adam Shankman, Tyce Diorio, Sonya Tayeh, Mia Michaels, Jason Gilkison, Wade Robson (!!!), Tabitha & Napoleon Dumo, Mandy Moore, Brian Friedman, Jean-Marc, Tony and Melanie, Stacey Tookey... Wow! I do know a lot of names! Anyway.. gonna stop rambling and here's the routine I was talking about (by Wade Robson).


No comments:

Post a Comment