18.9.10

Losing Daylight

Right now it's 13.16pm. I'm pretty much awake since 8.30am. From yesterday! Yep, that's right.

I've been trying to enroll in my 2nd year of college. I mean, I'm already in the college but I've been trying to get accepted in the class I want because of one teacher. The thing is.. no one has been able to do that. The college server is the most #"$%#$&%%#T& thing... EVER!!!

Most of us are in front of the computer since 11pm (from yesterday, September 17th). I spent nearly 9 hours on the phone with a friend so we wouldn't fall asleep. And yes, thank god for the special mobile tariffs otherwise we wouldn't be able to do that.

Anyway... I'm awake for about 30 hours already. Off course sometimes the eyes close but it's something like one eye open and the other closed just to see if there's any change.
I just... I just want to go sleep. And I would. I would.  But I've to stay awake because nearly 100 people wants the same class when there's only 30 spots available.

Stressful don't you think? I do. That's why I'm feeling like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment