14.10.10

You Got It

So, finally, after two or three weeks of college with provisional timetables, we finally have the final timetables! Or at least we think so that this can be the definitive! I hope so.

It's so good this year.
It was supposed that the 2nd year would get the afternoon timetable but there was a change this year so we are back with the morning hours. Two years in a row! Yey! I just love it. I can take advantage of the fact that I'm already awake to work through afternoon and night and, besides that, I get a ride every morning from my parents. What more could I ask for?

Still, there was a stupid day in my timetable. Fridays I would have a class from 8am to 9.30am but then I'll be doing nothing from 9.30am until 11am, when the next class would start. Which would lead to an hour for lunch between 12.30pm and 1.30pm and a class finishing at 3pm. This way, our class decided to see all the timetables and try to see something to be moved in order to finish classes earlier one day and not stay with that open hour between classes.
Late night analysing eveyrthing but in the end.. yes!

Yep, we did talk with the professor today and we agreed to give us the class at the same time with the other guys. Which is.. great! That way, it means that Fridays we leave school at 12.30pm! Yes, yes, yes!

We got it! We got it! A GREAT timetable!

2 comments:

  1. Im gonna pretend i know what a timetable is....
    That's great, lucky you on fridays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if this is the right word but i mean the school hours. Timetable is what defines my hours of classes, teachers and all that.

    ReplyDelete